We totally love pink lipstick! After all, it looks great on all skin types (promise!), it’s super feminine, and it’s a great shade for the “barely there” makeup look. Plus, there are lots of shades to choose from–from bright hues that make your puckers pop, to light colors that look perfect for everyday wear.
Don’t have a pink lippie yet? Here are 10 reasons you should make pink lipsticks a kikay kit staple!
1. It’s a fun shade!
2. And it’s super feminine.
3. You can go bright…
So, my ate forgot my curl lash, my blush on, and my brushes. Girls, i used maskara, and doubled it (you can apply it thrice ? whatever you want) filled in my brows, and put some lipstick on. Remember! Lipstick does it all ?? i used my other lippie for blush instead. Haha. #tipsfromyass ? Ready for our presscon today! Wearing a @curtsyprgirl dress, and @prettylittleblings necklace (current fave ☺️)
4. … or light.
5. You can also go close to nude.
6. And don’t think it’s just for mestizas. Look how Nadine rocks pink puckers here.
7. It’s also a great alternative to nude.
8. You can also go light…
9. … because it’s totally okay not to take the bright pink route yet.
10. Coral looks absolutely fab on morena skin!
Pink lips are the best!