We all have our share of really bad days. You know, the type that starts with you spilling coffee on your carefully planned outfit on the way to work, being greeted by an angry boss who throws you one “urgent” task after another, finding out through the grapevine that your office crush is tying the knot really soon, and walking three blocks on the way home because traffic is just unbearable. We’re talking about that kind of day. But no matter how bad your day is, there’s nothing like humor to make you feel that all is well with the world again.
Need a little perk-me-up? We’ve culled some of the funniest, most adorable pet GIFs online to help explain some of life’s truths. Take a look at them below!
1. Be a team player.
2. Don’t take shortcuts when it comes to health and fitness.
3. Try something new. Don’t be afraid to get out of your comfort zone.
4. When you get sick, listen to your body and rest. Work to live, not live to work.
5. Take time to indulge and treat yourself every once in a while. You deserve it.
6. Never underestimate the importance of work-life balance.
7. Don’t be afraid to come out of your shell to try out something new.
8. Don’t be afraid to be a little weird or silly sometimes.
9. Don’t be afraid to be different as well. A lot of people are genuinely happier when they stop caring about what others think.
10. Make the most out of every occasion and enjoy it with your loved ones.
11. Acknowledge that you don’t know everything. Learn to be humble, open, and how to ask for help.
12.We don’t need grand gestures to make us happy. Sometimes, a slice pizza is all it takes to turn around a bad day.
13. Don’t be afraid to show others your pearly whites. You have no idea what a simple smile could do.
14. Take one step at a time.
15. Overdependence is unhealthy.
16. Always dress well.
17. Always lend a helping hand.
18. Running away from your problems won’t help you solve them.
19. Share life experiences with someone.
20. Never give up.
What's Your Reaction?
Dark chocolate, dogs, and adventure are just some of Mel's passions. Aside from doing her best to live life to the full, she plans on writing her own fiction one day.