Ana Valenzuela graduated with a degree in AB Literature from…
Give your fave dress a break, and trade it for a jumpsuit. Jumpsuits give a fun spin to your ensemble, and they look flattering on any height or body type. Best of all, it’s perfect for any occasion. You can wear one to the office, coffe shop, or to a party. Try these style choices that we have ready for you.
1. This black jumpsuit from Smash is perfect one-piece outfit for the corporate girl. Its print also adds volume to your upper half, which is great for those with who are tall and lean or are heavy on the bottom. Match it with a white jacket, a pair of stud earrings, and closed wedges.
2.This red playsuit gives a pop of color to your dull work wardrobe and can easily turn into an after-office party item. Its sweetheart neckline cum strapless design is perfect for women with an hourglass shape who would like to show off their killer curves. Balance it out with a black outerwear and then cap off the look with a pair of stilettos.
3. This one-piece wonder is an ideal go-to clothing item for the working girl. No need to mix and match tops and pants, as this jumpsuit’s stripe print compliments its solid collor bottom. Its sash cinches at the waist, creating curves. It looks amazing for those with a pear-shaped bod.
4. Playsuits are not just good for the office, as they also look great on weekends. For casual days, go with this pink romper. It’s perfect for girls with a rectangular frame, as the multi-tier design adds dimensions to the waist.
5. Earn your style stripes with this number. Its off-shoulder design takes the attention away from the lower body and creates an illusion of a smaller waist.
6. Out to party but got nothing to wear? Fret not, as jumpsuits can also be your go-to choice. This above the knee, fitted number is great for petite ladies, as it does not overwhelm one’s frame.
7. Going to a formal event? This jumpsuit provides a tailored sleek look with its one shoulder design that enhances the upper area. Pair it with ultra-high heels, then finish off with a pair of drop earrings and bracelet for a sophisticated turn.
Featured image from Single Ladies courtesy of VH1 Television
What's Your Reaction?
Ana Valenzuela graduated with a degree in AB Literature from UST. She has written for several media outlets. She is currently taking her Master's from UP.