The folks behind Belle de Jour Power Planner are organizing their second BDJ Rendezvous of the year. In February, we covered their first event, “Rise to the Daily Grind,” where we learned about things like mindful shopping, eating, and travel, not to mention tips on wearing a better you, fashion excuses to ditch ASAP, and ways to avoid getting stuck in a career rut. This month, they’ll be doing it all again with their “Made to Fly” BDJ Rendezvous on April 18 from 1PM to 5:30PM at the Eastwood Mall Atrium.
According to the folks at BDJ, “Since it’s the perfect time of the year to travel, this BDJ Rendezvous event encourages Bellas to aim high and experience the world. Our talk topics and speakers range from work-life balance (with Cara Del Rosario, owner of Subic Grand Seas) to makeup (with Revlon’s make-up expert Eman De Leon), fashion (with Donna Cuna-Pita, Cosmopolitan.ph’s Fashion Director), beauty (with Tricia Gosingtian of Pond’s Beauty Institute), and finance (with Niña Fuentes, author of JustWandering.org).”
Here’s the schedule for the afternoon of fun and learning BDJ has planned:
- 12:00-12:40: Registration
- 12:40-12:55: Welcome Remarks
- 12:55-1:00: Raffle
- 1:00-1:10: Game: Around the World with Strip
- 1:10-1:45: Talk: “Take a Break: Make Time to Travel” with Cara Del Rosario of Subic Grand Seas
- 1:45-1:50: Raffle
- 1:50-2:00: Game: My Cutest Pet Expression!
- 2:00-2:35: Talk: “Makeup on the Go” with Revlon Makeup Expert Eman De Leon
- 2:35-2:40: Raffle
- 2:40-3:15: Talk: “Trip Tips for the Jetsetter Bella” with Cosmopolitan Philippines fashion director Donna Cuna Pita
- 3:15-3:45: Snacks
- 3:45-4:20: Talk: “Travelling Beauty” with Tricia Gosingtian of Pond’s Beauty Institute
- 4:20-4:30: Game: Spot Jergens Anytime, Anywhere!
- 4:30-5:05: Talk: “Fund Your Wanderlust” with JustWandering.org’s Niña Fuentes
- 5:05-5:15: Raffle
- 5:15-5:30: Lootbag Distribution
Any ladies want to go? BDJ has offered us 5 VIP passes to the event, so join the giveaway below for the chance to win!
What's Your Reaction?
Liana Smith Bautista is an article writer, web content manager, manuscript copy editor, and blogger—and she thinks it's awesome that she earns her living marketing on her love for the written word.